VL 665 Tonawanda Creek Road
Amherst, NY 14228
Est. P&I payment: $247.87/mo
Description for VL 665 Tonawanda Creek Road, Amherst, NY 14228
Great Price on Building lot along the Barge Canal! This lot exceeds the minimum required lot size and side lot requirements for the municipality. All utilities are at the road including: Sewer, Water, Natural Gas, Electric, Cable and Telephone. Site already has drainage ditches. Lot includes frontage across the street that borders Tonawanda Creek. This is a great location for building and the site isn't too tricky. One of the photos include a recent build that was just completed just down the street. Docks are permitted on the Canal and this is a terrific location near all the amenities you desire and a short distance to the bike path. This is the furthest East lot (closer to Sweet Home) and is divided from a larger parcel-more acreage available. A Soil Boring is done. Call today!
My Notes for MLS #B1053236
- Development Status: Raw Land
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Lots, Land, Farms, and Seasonal/Camps
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Buildings Structures: None
- Driveway Description: None
- Land Features: Canal/River,Creek/Stream,Scenic View,Water Acccess,Water View,Wooded,Wooded - Partial
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 480
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 120
- Lot Information: Residential,Rural,Secluded
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Num of Acres: 1.24
- On Waterfront YN: 1
- Road Frontage: County,Rural,Town
- Soil: Loam
- Topography: Level
- Waterfront Description: Canal
- Waterfront Footage: 120
- Waterfront Name: Tonawanda Creek
- Utilities Available: Cable,Electric,Gas,High Speed Internet,Other - See Remarks,Sanitary Sewer,Telephone,Water
- Utilitieson Site: None
- Waste Disposal: Sewer Available
- Water Supply: At Street,Public
- School Tax: 351
- Total Taxes: 748
- Town County Tax: 397
- School District Name: Sweet Home
- Available Documents: Soil Data
- Conditions Terms: Sell As Entirety/Will Not Subdivide
- Island Name: NA
- Possible Uses: 2nd Home Development,Recreational,Single Family Development
- Restrictions: Flood Plain
Street View Not Available
Directions to VL 665 Tonawanda Creek Road, Amherst, NY 14228
Tonawanda Creek between: Niagara Falls Blvd and Sweet Home. Signs on both sides of the road.
The listing information for VL 665 Tonawanda Creek Road, Amherst, NY 14228 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Howard Hanna
Get Financing for VL 665 Tonawanda Creek Road, Amherst, NY 14228
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Stovroff & Taylor Realtors's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Stovroff & Taylor Realtors, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Stovroff & Taylor Realtors are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Stovroff & Taylor Realtors shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 12/16/2017 at 12:46pm