3621 Fay Hollow Road
Hinsdale, NY 14743
Est. P&I payment: $1450.96/mo
Description for 3621 Fay Hollow Road, Hinsdale, NY 14743
WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SECLUDED SPOT TO BUILD ON OR SOMEWHERE TO ENJOY NATURE, THIS 112 ACRES IS THE IDEAL PLACE TO BE. JUST OUTSIDE OF OLEAN AND IN THE COUNTRY IS THIS UNIQUE PARCEL OF LAND. CURRENTLY, THERE ARE THREE MOBILE HOMES THAT PAY LOT RENT OF $225 PER MONTH EACH. A FORMER SAW MILL BUILDING, GARAGE, AND ANOTHER BUILDING OFFERS PLENTY OF STORAGE FOR YOUR TOYS OR FACILITIES FOR ANIMALS. THE OUTBUILDING SIZES ARE: 50' X 50', 20' X 60' AND 12' X 20'. THE LAND WAS TIMBERED APPROXIMATELY 10 YEARS AGO. THE PARCEL FEATURES TWO SEPTIC SYSTEMS AND ONE GRAVITY FED WELL. THE FAY HOLLOW BROOK, WHICH IS A PROTECTED STREAM, RUNS THROUGH THE FRONT PORTION OF THE LAND. OIL, GAS, MINERAL AND TIMBER RIGHTS WILL TRANSFER TO PURCHASER. OWNER FINANCING IS AVAILABLE WITH 50% DOWN.
My Notes for MLS #B1038480
- Development Status: Raw Land
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Lots, Land, Farms, and Seasonal/Camps
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Trust
- Year Built: 1994
- Buildings Structures: 2 Plus Unit,Barn - Wood,Garage,Machine Shed,Outbuilding
- Driveway Description: Dirt,Turnaround
- Garage Description: Carport,Detached
- Land Features: Creek/Stream,Scenic View,Wooded - Partial
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 3,500
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 225
- Lot Information: Residential,Rural,Secluded
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Num of Acres: 112.71
- Num of Garage Spaces: 2
- Road Frontage: Town
- Topography: Level,Scenic,Slight Slope
- Waterfront Description: River / Stream / Creek
- Waterfront Name: Olean Creek
- Improvements: Paved Street
- Utilities Available: Electric,Telephone
- Utilitieson Site: Electric
- Waste Disposal: Septic,Septic Existing
- Water Supply: Spring,Well
- School Tax: 1,496
- Total Taxes: 4,278
- Town County Tax: 2,782
- High School Name: Hinsdale Central
- School District Name: Hinsdale
- Available Documents: Aerials
- Conditions Terms: Sell As Entirety/Will Not Subdivide
- Possible Uses: 2nd Home Development,Agriculture,Horses,Mobile Home Park,Recreational,Single Family Development
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3621 Fay Hollow Road, Hinsdale, NY 14743
Route 16 to Fay Hollow. Look for 3621. No Sign.
The listing information for 3621 Fay Hollow Road, Hinsdale, NY 14743 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Howard Hanna
Get Financing for 3621 Fay Hollow Road, Hinsdale, NY 14743
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Stovroff & Taylor Realtors's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Stovroff & Taylor Realtors, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Stovroff & Taylor Realtors are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Stovroff & Taylor Realtors shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 12/11/2017 at 3:57am